Nurture Development is looking for a Project Manager/Administration
October 29, 2014
Project Manager/Administration Based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Join our team in Cheltenham! We are a progressive development and training consultancy operating within the public and third sectors in the UK and beyond.
Joining our small and friendly team of associates and core staff, the successful individual will provide
- Project management support to a minimum of 7 UK community projects
- Manage a small back office
They will have a proven track record in project management with a minimum of 2 years of experience along with excellent administration skills.
As Project Management/Administration you will be responsible for:
- Project management of a minimum of seven projects to time, cost and quality throughout all phases of the project life cycle
- Provide structure and administrative support for assigned project personnel, both in terms of project objectives and the overarching business goals and processes in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Work with the Managing Director to establish and maintain a robust requirements baseline for projects and ensure strict adherence to requirements during project execution and disciplined application of the change management process
- Ensure projects are administered correctly in line with best practice project management systems
- Overall responsibility for developing and maintaining the Work Breakdown Structure and Integrated Master Schedule to ensure that all project schedule commitments and deliverables are met
- Control project spend and track and report metrics as required including the develo9pment and maintenance of a Cost Breakdown Structure in liaison with Financial Controller
- Maintain an invoicing regime for all projects
- Identify process improvements and where possible implement initiatives to continuously improve the responsiveness to both customer and business needs
- Support Managing Director to write up and submit tenders for potential new projects, ensuring adherence to all tender requirements
- Assess and report back customer satisfaction throughout the project cycle
- Project management troubleshooting throughout
- Liaise with Communications Executive on a regular basis
- Monthly invoicing of commissioning partners
- Degree qualified or equivalent desirable
- An experienced Project Management professional with strong leadership skills and demonstrable track record in successful project setup, execution and delivery
- Excellent communication skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to demonstrate an execution focus and natural drive for meeting project and business commitments
- Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Project Management tools and techniques
- Previous experience of the UK Public Sector and or Third Sector industry
- Capacity to manage a small office and administer the running of same
- Maintain databases and company website
How to apply
To apply for interview please email: email@example.com sending
- Letter of application that sets out why you are interested in this position and what skills, gifts and talents you will bring to this exciting role.
- Please also include your current CV
- A description of a project you directly managed to successful completion,
Deadline: November 10th 2014.
Shortlisting of applications will follow and successful interview candidates will be interviewed on November 24th 2014.